- Companies that develop enabling technologies and/or provide solutions for enterprise customers
- Organizations currently using (or planning to use) interoperable AR-enabled systems to improve or optimize procedures in industrial and enterprise environments
- Non-commercial entities seeking to advance enterprise productivity and safety
- Research and academic institutions
- Industry affiliates such as trade organizations, publishers of information and organizers of events targeting enterprise audiences
Membership Classes, Benefits and Fees
The AREA has four classes of membership:
This page summarizes benefits. The details of member benefits by class are found in the AREA membership classes, benefits and fees policy.
In addition, member benefits include access to exclusive content and programs, discounts, participation in AREA committees, use of AREA-directed research results, voting rights, leadership roles and other benefits as may be added from time to time. A summary of these benefits appear in the table below.