Apprentice.io Raises $8M Series A for First Conversational AR and AI Platform
AREA member Apprentice.io, creator of the first conversational augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) platform, announced today an $8M Series A funding round led by Pritzker Group Venture Capital with participation from existing investors, Silverton Partners and Hemi Ventures. The Venture Reality Fund — leading early-stage investor focused on immersive and intelligent computing — and GFR Fund also joined as new investors.
Apprentice.io shared with us their exciting news:
“We just closed an $8M Series A round for our platform built specifically for pharma, biotech and lab, line, suite environments.
We have raised over $10M in total capital to date now for our conversational AR and AI platform for enterprise industries.
We are the only all-day workflow solution for an entire organization — from the scientist in the lab discovering ground breaking drugs, to the operator in a manufacturing suite getting that drug to market for millions of patients around the world.
We’ve even leveraged the iPhone XS to support mobile solutions on ARKit 2 and ARCore for Android-enabled device in the lab and on the manufacturing floor. It’s an exciting time for AR!”
The Venture Reality Fund — leading early-stage investor focused on immersive and intelligent computing — and GFR Fund also joined as new investors.”
Key features and benefits of Apprentice include:
- Augmented batch records
- Tech transfer
- Seamless R&D workflows
- Instant troubleshooting and global support
- Hands are free to perform tasks guided by virtual data
- Stoppages for handwritten notations and data recordation are eliminated
- Time expenditures and financial losses caused by communication delays or remote site travel are greatly reduced
- Instant communication with remote vendors for machinery repair the moment immediate action is required
- Real-time global collaboration
- Efficient, cost-effective training
- Significant annual cost-cuts with direct SME support
- All data content is captured, recorded and exported for audit-readiness
- Avoid extensive down time from audit investigations and costly procedural deviations caused by human error