RealWear Enables Ford to Speed Up Vehicle Repairs and Improve Their Customers’ Experience.
Ford Motor in South Africa Slashes Travel Expenses After Rollout of RealWear’s Assisted Reality Heads-up Displays
Ford Motor Company recently released an article talking about its deployment of RealWear’s HMT-1 assisted reality heads-up displays throughout their dealership network in South Africa.
- According to the report, the hands-free, voice-controlled devices provide on-site automotive technicians instant access to Ford expert advice no matter where their dealership is located.
- RealWear assisted reality solutions have enabled automotive technicians in South Africa to perform complex and difficult repairs faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Ford is using the solution to cut the expense of sending experts to every far-flung location in their dealership network.
- The devices have also enabled Ford to boost customer satisfaction by reducing wait-times and ensuring vehicles are repaired correctly the first time.
- Ford will expand their use of RealWear’s headsets to more remote dealerships in South Africa – as well as to other locations in sub-Saharan Africa.
Ford’s Announcement Says it Gained Business Benefits From the RealWear HMT-1 Hands-Free Deployment
According to the article, global innovation leader Ford Motor Company has gained a series of business benefits after introducing RealWear HMT-1 assisted reality devices in their South African dealerships. Ford had previously rolled out RealWear’s solution in parts of Australia and Europe.
List of Benefits Provided
Ford is enjoying many benefits throughout their South African Dealerships. These include:
- The ability for remote technicians to gain real-time access to Ford experts so they can complete difficult repairs faster, easier and more accurately than ever.
- The ability to eliminate vehicle repair bottlenecks cause by the delays in on-site expertise.
- The ability to significantly reduce the enormous expense of sending vehicle repair experts to far-flung remote locations.
- The ability to boost customer satisfaction by repairing vehicles correctly the first time – and reducing customer vehicle downtime.
Ford says its employees have been very happy with RealWear’s solution.