AR in Oil and Gas Markets
A new report has been produced from research and Markets offering entitled “Augmented Reality in Oil and Gas – Thematic Research” This report assesses the adoption of the augmented reality technology in the oil and gas industry for simplifying some of the everyday tasks.
The adoption of AR in the oil and gas industry is in the introductory phase. AR can be integrated into various tasks being undertaken in the oil and gas industry. Oil and gas companies are increasingly collaborating with AR vendors, to develop customized tools. AR has the potential to become indispensable in oil and gas field activities due to its ability to deliver real-time information for taking prompt actions.
- It highlights various case studies of AR in oil and gas industry and its potential impact on oil and gas operations.
- It also discusses some of the prevailing trends relating to AR usage in the oil and gas industry.
- The report evaluates various of oil and gas companies which are adopting AR in their operations.
Reasons to Buy
- Impact of augmented reality in oil and gas industry
- Understand the key AR trends in the oil and gas industry
- Review of some of the case studies highlighting use of AR in oil and gas industry
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas companies adopting AR
Key Topics Covered:
- Impact on the oil and gas industry
- Case studies
- Technology briefing
- Oil and gas trends
- Technology trends
- Media trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts