Overview of event
The World Engineering Conference and Convention (WECC2015) will be held in Kyoto, Japan, on November 29 to December 2, 2015. This event provides a forum through which researchers and engineers can share information regarding technological innovations necessary for sustainable development from both local and global perspectives. WECC 2015 will furthermore showcase how Japan is to achieve sustainable development in the 21st century.
The convention will focus on the theme “Engineering: Innovation and Society,” with researchers and engineers presenting on a variety of topics within ten different tracks:
- Resilient Infrastructure for Society
- Energy for a Sustainable Society
- Natural Resources for a Sustainable Society
- Urban Development and Infrastructure
- Mobility and Communication Technology
- Industry for Society
- Life Innovation
- Engineering for Society and Engineering in Society
- Engineering Education and Women in Engineering
- Groundwork for the Future
For an overview of the program, please click here.
Registration and Fees
For registration details, please click here.
Kyoto International Conference Center
Access and Accommodations
For access details, click here.
Sponsors and Host
- Science Council of Japan
- The Japan Federation of Engineering Societies
- World Federation of Engineering Organizations
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
Comments or Questions?
For inquiries regarding logistic matters please contact:
Secretariat for WECC2015
(c/o Congress Corporation)
Kohsai-Kaikan Bldg., 5-1, Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku
For inquiries regarding other matters, please contact:
The Japan Federation of Engineering Societies
Morito-Kinenkan, Tokyo University of Science
4-2-2 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku