Overview of event
Conference and exhibition focusing on the technologies and applications of medical wearables and sensors. Curated by IDTechEx analysts, the two-day conference will consist of over 30 speakers from companies developing or utilising wearables and sensors in healthcare.
Wearables for healthcare have emerged as an enduring market out of the boom of the consumer wearables market. Just this past year, Apple received FDA clearance for and launched the world’s first built-in ECG on a consumer device. Whether in the form of smartwatches, eyeglasses, hearing aids, or even clothing, wearables for wellness and healthcare are here to stay. With the rise of this market comes disruption to the relationship between patients, healthcare providers, insurers, and the biopharma industry.
- Latest in wearable and sensor technologies for patient monitoring and wellness
- Electronic skin patches in remote patient monitoring
- Connected medical devices and digital health
- Latest in sensor technologies for medical diagnostics
- Focus sessions on biosensors and gas sensors for medical diagnostics
- How medical wearables and sensors are driving digital health and disrupting traditional healthcare
Sessions to include
- Wearables in healthcare
- Electronic skin patches
- Devices for remote patient monitoring
- Sensors in healthcare
- Biosensors in healthcare
- Gas sensors in healthcare
Registration and Fees
To register visit the website today!
Location and Travel
Clare College Conferencing
The Gillespie Centre Memorial Court