Overview of event
Geo Week is the intersection of geospatial + the built world. The event brings together AEC Next Expo & Conference, SPAR 3D Expo & Conference and the International Lidar Mapping Forum into a single powerhouse event. Industries covered include Architecture, Engineering & Construction; Asset & Facility Management; Disaster & Emergency Response; Earth Observation & Satellite Applications; Energy & Utilities, Infrastructure & Transportation; Land & Natural Resource Management, Mining & Aggregates, Surveying & Mapping, and Urban Planning/Smart Cities.
Presenters representing leading organizations including Autodesk, Esri, USGS, The Beck Group, Hexagon Geosystems, GM, Caltrans, Velodyne Lidar, Draper, MLB and NASA will share their expertise on a range of topics. Featured sessions include:
- BIM Project Approaches
- The Digital Twin In Action
- Locating and Mapping Underground Infrastructure
- 3D Technology in Transportation
- AR/VR/XR Applications
- Mapping for Transportation (Road, Rail)
- Exploring How 3D Technology Will Define Our Future Workflows
- Advances in Processing of Point Clouds
Geo Week will have multiple tracks with content clearly identified as relevant to one or more of the audience groups feeding into Geo Week.