Overview of event
The Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit will examine the opportunities and challenges of implementing wearables in the workplace. Some of the most forward-thinking companies from across different industries will participate to learn and share how use of wearable technologies can support those who strive to innovate, work smarter, work safer and increase efficiencies in the workplace.
The conference is for leading enterprise decision makers who are already using wearables within their organizations, as well as representatives of businesses currently exploring the use of wearables and seeking to gain a clearer understanding of the technology’s capabilities.
Attendees are from the following industries:
- Manufacturing, automotive, aviation and aerospace
- Construction and engineering
- Oil and gas, field services and utilities
- Healthcare and medical, public safety and security
- Retail and wholesale, travel and hospitality
- Shipping and logistics, warehousing and distribution
- The impact of wearable technology in the enterprise
- Choosing the right wearable for the job
- The value proposition—a shift from the pocket to the body
- What can wearable technology do for your business?
- Preparing for wearables in the enterprise—steps for you and your business
- Making it work—integrating wearables into your business operations
- Obstacles to mainstreaming wearable technology and how to overcome them
- The technical challenges facing enterprises
- The cultural and organizational challenges facing enterprises
- Wearable technology and the Internet of Things—harnessing the data
- Forecasting the wearable future—where do we go from here?
- How wearables in the workplace are changing insurance and affecting employee morale
Why AREA Members Attend the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit
When providing users who use their hands with increased contextual information in Augmented Reality view, new approaches are necessary. In the place of touchscreens to consume or interact with information, professionals seek to move towards human-world interaction where the user is much more intimately connected to the surrounding environment. The rise of wearable devices is making this human-world dynamic a realistic goal by blurring the lines between computer and human environment.
Consisting of real-world case studies and best-practice user examples, the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit is an opportunity to hear and learn from those organizations and specialists currently utilizing this new wave of technology.
AREA members attend this event to:
- Network with motivated professionals, enterprise leaders and experts, key analysts and other solution seekers and service providers—all in one place, at one time.
- Access cutting-edge educational content, including the latest insights from those driving the use of wearables in the enterprise, exclusive conference-only white papers, along with a host of other resources strictly available to the conference delegates.
- Participate and contribute in the discussion and learning by sharing experiences and ideas. Tap into the collective knowledge of the room by conversing and brainstorming as a group to address common challenges and objectives.
AREA Members Attending the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit
The following AREA members will participate:
If you wish to meet the AREA executive director or any of these AREA members at EWTS, please contact them directly.
In addition, the AREA and AREA member FuelFX will conduct a networking reception for AREA and EWTS guests on October 21, 2015.
Registration and Fees
All tickets include the fee for the two-day conference, as well as breakfast, lunch, refreshments and a cocktail reception.
|Standard Rate Full Access Pass||End Users & Enterprise Adopters||$1,199|
|Other delegates (Hardware & Software Providers, Consultants, Integrators, Academic, Research, etc.||$1,699|
A conference group rate is available.
The agenda for the two-day conference can be found here.
Venue, Access and Accommodations
The conference will take place at the St. Regis Houston Hotel
1919 Briar Oaks Lane
Houston, Texas 77027
Houston is served by two airports
- Hobby Airport (HOU)—distance: 12 miles
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)—distance: 17 miles
BrainXchange is a boutique conference company dedicated to providing interactive learning and intelligent networking opportunities for leading minds and industry professionals.
Comments or Questions?
Please contact BrainXchange.