Overview of event
Applied Visualisation Forum is a one-day gathering to hear first-hand experiences from industry experts working in the medical, construction and transport sectors on the effective use of visualisation to drive innovation and business opportunities.
The forum encourages those working in the field of visualisation and virtual reality (VR) to share their expertise, good practice, hardware and software advances and application in VR, Augmented Reality (AR) and Data Capture and Visualisation.
Click here to download the full programme.
Why AREA Members Attend This Event
- Meet industry end users and researchers developing visualisation solutions across a range of industry sectors.
- See some of the latest visualisation technologies being applied to real-world challenges, and the value they are adding.
- Identify potential project and funding opportunities, and possible collaborators and consortium partners for funding bids.
- The format of the event will include industry case studies, discussion panels, demonstrations and opportunities for networking.
- They will also highlight forthcoming funding opportunities that may be relevant to businesses and researchers who are working in this field.
This event is free to attend but spaces are limited. Register here by 24:00 GMT on 22 January 2017.
British Motor Museum
11 Banbury Road,
Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
Comments or Questions?
The Forum is organized by IET and High Value Manufacturing Catapult in partnership with Jaguar Land Rover, Airbus, and BAE Systems.