Overview of event
AREA followers and members are invited to attend a workshop in London to promote the ETSI Industry Specification Group ARF (Augmented Reality Framework). With an action packed agenda, this event is likely to be of great interest to those working in Augmented Reality.
This morning workshop is open to all, will be conducted in English and is free to attend.
The ETSI Industry Specification Group ARF was launched by ETSI on 30th November 2017 to define a framework for the interoperability of AR applications and services. 18 companies have now joined the initiative.
Registration is from 08h00 with kick-off at 09h00.
The action-packed agenda for the morning’s workshop is as follows:
- Welcome Note
- “ISG ARF objectives and workplan”, Muriel Deschanel (chair) and ISG ARF management team
- “Results of the 2018 survey on industrial use cases” conducted by the ISG, Nicole Leminous (ISG ARF)
- “AR in the 4th Industrial Revolution – a UK perspective”, Professor Rab Scott, Head of Digital, The Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- “Delivering Interactive Operating Manuals into Welsh Water – Utilising VR, AR & MR”, Glen Peek, Works Operating Manual Team Manager, Welsh Water
- “The AR ecosystem in the UK – interoperability needs”, Steve Dann, Founder & CEO, Amplified Robot, Founder of London AR meetup group
- “Overview of the first draft of the ISG ARF interoperability framework”, Jérôme Royan (ISG ARF)
- “GSMA Cloud AR/VR initiative” – Kelvin Qin, Senior Project Manager, GSMA
- “Update on the AREA – AR for Enterprise Alliance”, Mark Sage, Executive President
Registration and Fees
To register please contact: Sylwia Korycinska via Sylwia.email@example.com
Location and Travel
2 More London Riverside