Overview of event
VR World is an invite-only event focused on Augmented and Virtual Reality and its impact on the future of the enterprise. The one-day conference and exhibition will provide a full overview of the enterprise AR and VR market, exploring the opportunities and threats they present.
Key questions and points to be addressed will include:
- The business case for AR and VR in the enterprise
- The impact of VR analytics and best practices
- How VR will transform industry
- How AR will improve our interactions with computers
- In search of compelling VR applications for industry
- Developing the VR experience
- Monetizing the VR opportunity
- Why the future of VR is social
- The VR enterprise—what does the future hold?
Why AREA Members Attend this Event
During VR World, AREA members and attendees can network with leading enterprise executives who are interested in the opportunities offered by Augmented Reality.
The VR World agenda can be viewed here.
Registration and Fees
This is a free event. To apply to attend, please click here.
VR World will be held at:
Olympia Conference Centre
London W14 8UX
Access and Accommodations
For a list of accommodations, please click here.
Comments or Questions?
Please contact Nexus Media for more information.