Overview of event
VR & AR World is a three-day conference and exhibition focused on exploring the potential of these new technologies with over 80 industry-leading speakers and several enterprise AR tracks. It is held in tandem with two other large expos: Broadband World Forum and Apps World.
Over 8000 visitors are expected to attend the conference, which will also feature a Start-Up Innovation Zone, an Interactive Exhibition and structured networking opportunities.
The AREA is an event partner and will actively participate.
Why AREA Members Attend This Event
- Network with motivated professionals, enterprise leaders and experts, potential buyers and other solution seekers and service providers
- Learn how to provision fixed and mobile networks
- Attend special events and such as the Hackathon, Investor Clinic, Start-Up Pavilion and Creative Content workshops
- View market case studies, forecasts, projections and in-depth debates across the entire ecosystem
Register for VR & AR World 2016
You can register to attend here. AREA members receive a 15% discount at registration by using the code: AREAVR15 – 15%
You can apply to exhibit or sponsor an event here.
Proposals for speaking or a panel discussion can be submitted here.
The three-day conference features morning keynote sessions and presentations on a wide range of AR and VR topics.
Afternoon sessions will feature a track dedicated to panel discussions and presentations of case studies of enterprise Augmented Reality on:
- The military
- Warehousing and manufacturing
- Engineering, aerospace and automotive
- Assessing potential ROI and rollout costs
- Preparing data for AR information products
- Selecting suitable devices for AR experiences
More information can be found in the event flyer.
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway
London E16 1XL
Access and Accommodations
Details on how to get to ExCel London can be found here.
Comments or Questions?
You can send comments or queries to the organizers about AV & AR World 2016 here.