Overview of event
At RealWear Connect, learn how and why companies are replacing clipboards and tablets with HMT-1 devices. This is the place to learn from experienced partners and customers how to deploy RealWear connected worker solutions to your team.
Join us in Amsterdam on December 9th for RealWear Connect!
Why attend RealWear Connect?
- See how to make the business case for RealWear solutions.
- Learn how to deploy safely and securely in your global enterprise
- Discover our partners’ hands-free industrial solutions
- Private/VIP event (no media or press).
Who should attend?
- Field services service leaders (including lifecycle managers)
- Logistics and Transportation operations leaders
- Directors of Operations in Energy, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Automotive, and related industries
- MRO, Supply Chain and Ops leaders and managers
- Digital Transformation leaders and managers
Accelerate and Deploy
- Tips on scaling deployments of RealWear devices from industry leaders
- New connected worker solutions from RealWear partners
- Live case studies from customers & partners
- Product demos, and much more!
- Sanjay Jhawar, President & Chief Strategy Officer, RealWear
- Mark Sage, Executive Director, AR for Enterprise (AREA)
- Ton van der Hoeve, Innovation Analyst, Shell
- Jens Muttschall, Product Owner Device Development 5G, Deutsche Telekom
- Manolis Koutsourelakis, RME B&T Process Safety Manager, Linde
- Sebastian Oudes, Business IT Consultant, Krones AG
Registration and Fees
This is a FREE EVENT but spaces are limited and RSVP is required! Please visit the event website now to register.
Location and Travel
Register for RealWear Connect today to receive a 10% off discount code for the hotel in Amsterdam where the event will take place.