Overview of event
Join the largest Industrial IoT virtual event in the world.
A one of a kind online conference dedicated to you that will bring together subject matters experts from all over the world to share insights on their digital transformation journey, focusing on trends, challenges, concerns, best practices, the development of compelling business models for transitioning to IoT technologies and real case studies. The content caters for CxO, executives, and business line management, as well as technology-oriented executives.
The benefits of attending include:
• Learn from 90+ global IIoT subject matter experts, with the opportunity to ask questions
• Stay up-to-date on the hottest industry topics like AI/Machine Learning, AR/VR, Autonomous Robots, Cyber-security, Digital Twins and 3D Printing.
• Access to recordings & resources post-event
• Save money on travel & registration fee (free through June 8, 2020)
• Save time – access from your desk or anywhere you happen to be
• No worries or hassles dealing with everything that business travel involves
A preliminary agenda is available for both days. But stay tuned for updates to this as we get closer to the event.
We’re delighted to have our own Executive Director, Mark Sage, delivering a session on ‘AR technology trends & applications for industrial’ on 1 July. At the end of 2019, many companies and media outlets predicted that AR would dominate the world in the early 2020’s. AR offers the promise of turning the real world into a clickable, searchable, data-infused experience. Our expert panelists at this session will share:
- How AR can help with industrial IoT
- The value of IoT meeting XR and Spatial Computing
- Examples of industrial companies accessing data on demand through AR
- Four AR technology trends to keep an eye on – there’s movement coming!
Registration and Fees
For details on how to register please visit the website here.
Location and Travel
This is an online, virtual event. Please use the links to register.