Overview of event
XR technologies are used in many areas, and proven application scenarios have already found their way into everyday life. Integration and scaling are current challenges to move to the next level of adoption. Which topics will be most relevant in the future and which technology components will have to be further developed? What about frameworks? Will they make XR technologies more widely used in the future? Subject matter experts from diverse fields will discuss the future directions of XR technology research and development.
This webinar will identify opportunities, challenges and requirements for the future development of XR technologies. National and European level actions and funding requirements will be discussed to guide resource prioritization.
Following prepared remarks, a panel of experts will present their views and discuss the future of XR technologies. A second panel discussion will focus on the challenges and activities needed to support the XR ecosystem. The audience will be able to participate via polls and an interactive Q&A at the end of each panel session.
- Oliver Schreer, Fraunhofer HHI, Coordinator of XR4ALL
- Jan Pflueger, advisXR
- Lars Riedemann, Heidelberg University Hospital
- Christine Perey, PEREY Research & Consulting
- Wolfgang Stelzle, RE’FLEKT GmbH
- Rene Schulte, Valorem Reply
- Andrey Lunev, XRBASE
- Robert Hoffmeister, Goodly
- Carlos Ochoa, ONE Digital Consulting
- Isabell van de Keere, immersive Rehab
- Susanne AHMADSERESHT, nextReality.Hamburg e.V
- Richard Ward, Global lead Enterprise VR at McKinsey & Company
Registration and Fees
There is no charge for this webinar.
Location and Travel
This is an online webinar. Please use the links provided to register.