Overview of event
We read a lot about Augmented Reality as a technology – the wearable devices, the cool visuals, the what-if scenarios. But what about Augmented Reality as a working, practical solution delivering concrete benefits for enterprises?
In this webinar, we’re delighted to welcome Michael Campbell, EVP of Augmented Reality Products at PTC and Beth Scicchitano the AR lead at Newport News Shipbuilding. They will be providing insights, experience and challenges of implementing enterprise AR.
It’s a “must attend” for anyone interested in learning more about the Enterprise AR industry.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Is enterprise AR just hype or are there real benefits to be gained?
- What industries and problems can be solved using enterprise AR?
- How AR creates value – a deep drive into the findings and the key value areas.
- Newport News shipbuilding provides an exciting and strong business benefit (reducing inspection time by 96% – from 36 hours to 90 minutes) – how was this achieved and what challenges did Newport News Shipbuilding overcome.
- How should organizations start to develop their AR strategies. What are the key first steps?
- Michael Campbell – EVP of Augmented Reality Products at PTC and AREA board member
- Beth Scicchitano – AR lead at Newport News Shipbuilding and AREA board member