Overview of event
On October 24th 2017 in Moscow there held the conference AVRA DAYS Skolkovo – the annual event by the Association of Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVRA) which focuses on the using of Augmented and Virtual reality technologies in business. The event is organized in collaboration with the innovative Skolkovo Technopark.
The main goal of this event is to show the possibilities of AR / VR-technologies for solving business problems and integration into business processes and to have a talk about the efficiency of technology implementation.
This event will provide not only comprehensive information on AR / VR / 360, but also direct contacts of companies that can offer the best quality solutions. You will be able to exchange experience, discuss perspectives and projects, get an analysis of the benefits of using technology for business, advice on solving your problems.
The forum will include seven thematic sections:
- Marketing, Advertising, and Retail
- Real Estate
- Education and HR
- Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Games and e-Sports
- Cinema and Animation
Experts will share their experience and tell you about the most important regarding:
- what to expect in the future
- in which business areas the application of AR / VR is effective and promising
- how to create unique experience for users with the help of innovative tools and conquer the world
TEST DRIVE: 30 booths with AR / VR projects for business
- Russian AR / VR-companies
- Representatives of the state institutions and strategists
- Representatives of ministries and state corporations
- Experts of international companies – president of EUROVR Marco Sacco, senior vice president (VR Dept.) of Sony Pictures Entertainment Jake Zim
More information on the agenda can be found HERE.