Overview of event
In this webinar, you will hear from Gonçalo Antunes, Marketing Lead at Masters of Pie, a software company that enables XR Collaboration for Enterprise.
The webinar will present an innovative use case delivered by Masters of Pie for the British Army and presented at DSEI.
The webinar will cover the challenges defence organisations face when planning and delivering intelligence briefings among geographically dispersed teams and how these are overcome by using augmented reality and combined with real-time contextual data to make better and more timely decisions.
The webinar is a “must-attend” for any defence or enterprise expert aiming to resolve how to bring disparate geospatial and contextual data sources together for planning purposes.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Challenges faced by defence organisations coordinating planning in an operational setting
- Importance of combining geospatial and real-time contextual data
- The unique value augmented reality is delivering for this solution
- Gonçalo Antunes – Marketing Lead at Masters of Pie and AREA member
- Mark Sage – Executive Director of the AREA (Augmented Reality Enterprise Alliance)
The AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA) is the only global, membership-funded non-profit alliance dedicated to helping accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) by supporting the growth of a comprehensive ecosystem. We support innovative companies aspiring to invest in AR technology who need a better understanding of the tools available, application possibilities, methods of implementation and return on investment.