Overview of event
In this webinar, you will hear from Gonçalo Antunes – Marketing Lead at Masters of Pie, a software company that delivers real-time collaboration solutions across AR/VR, Desktop and Mobile.
Gonçalo will be sharing his insights and views about the differences between conferencing and collaboration and why this approach plays a key role in the success of rolling out Augmented Reality in Enterprise.
While the mass adoption of Augmented Reality is expected to take-off with technology enhancements like 5G, attendees will also learn about practical use cases that can be immediately started to see the true value of adopting AR today like remote hot-desking. It’s a “must-attend” for anyone interested in learning more about the Enterprise AR industry.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The fundamental differences between conferencing and collaboration
- The foundations you need to have in place to roll-out AR successfully
- How to create a collaborative approach using Augmented Reality
- What are the practical AR use cases that Masters of Pie has been delivering in the market today
- Gonçalo Antunes – Marketing Lead at Masters of Pie and AREA member
- Mark Sage – Executive Director of the AREA (Augmented Reality Enterprise Alliance)
The AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA) is the only global, membership-funded non-profit alliance dedicated to helping accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) by supporting the growth of a comprehensive ecosystem. We support innovative companies aspiring to invest in AR technology who need a better understanding of the tools available, application possibilities, methods of implementation and return on investment.
Registration and Fees
Please register here.