Augmentor applications now open | Discovering and supporting next generation AR and VR companies
Digital Catapult’s Augmentor has just launched its open call designed for early stage immersive companies developing commercial solutions. AREA Executive Director Mark Sage is a mentor on this program.
This is a unique opportunity for mixed, augmented or virtual reality companies with a commercial product, service or solution to join the 12 week programme. Successful applicants will receive technical and business mentorship, access to expertise and state-of-the-art facilities, as well as the opportunity to pitch at an exclusive investor showcase. The programme aims to accelerate business adoption and investment in the immersive sector in the UK.
Apply by 29 July: https://bit.ly/augmentor2020
Augmentor will support companies that can deliver immersive tools or solutions and are working closely with the following industries:
- Architecture, engineering and construction
- 3D design, production and tooling
- Advanced manufacturing (for example robotics, automotive, aerospace, supply chain)
- Data visualisation
- Utilities sector
- Creative (for example entertainment, gaming, media)
Augmentor will help accelerate business growth of immersive B2B companies and drive impact through bespoke mentorship and workshop support from leading experts in the industry:
- To increase companies’ investment readiness and confidence in the venture capitalist and angel landscape, Augmentor will engage with investment experts to help companies shape the best businesses propositions possible
- To improve companies’ business confidence in the landscape, Augmentor will engage with industry experts to help companies build the right strategies and execution plans so they can drive your business further.
Cohort companies will finally showcase and pitch their businesses to industry and investment stakeholders at the Augmentor showcase on Thursday 28 January 2021.