Chair: Tony Hodgson, Brainwaive
Charter: The AREA Security Committee will focus on current and anticipated future security risks associated with the use of AR enabled wearable and mobile devices in enterprise environments.
1. Identify, classify and prioritize cyber security risks – known and anticipated
security risks aligned with the AREA Security Protocol.
2. Develop and disseminate security mitigation recommendations and best
practices to enterprises, device manufacturers, systems integrators, operators
and organizations overseeing enterprise cyber security.
3. Support AREA’s AR Statement of Need Requirements, via review and
contributions from a security perspective.
4. Propose education and training programs for capacity building and skill
development to enterprises, device manufacturers, systems integrators,
operators and organizations overseeing enterprise cyber security.
5. Propose research projects and programs to document, inform and increase
awareness of security risk and risk mitigation techniques and measures.