Supporting Change Management – WorkinAR Session April 22
Supporting Change Management
On In this WorkinAR session we will explore the importance of working with the senior management and workers to ensure “buy-in” to the project from the top of the organisation and the workers using the solution.
Experts in AR implementation will share stories, best practice, tips / hints that have worked for them and answer questions from the attendees.
We will review the AREA research in this space, looking at the barriers the research identified and offer ideas on how to overcome. An AREA framework (Analysis of user acceptance of AR in the workplace) will also be shared and detailed discussion on its usefulness.
Introduction to session
- Analysts are commenting on the growing opportunities for Enterprise AR
- A successful AR deployment is more than just implementing an IT solution
- AR deployment should be considered as a change management challenge requiring the support of two organisational levels
- Corporate level, senior managers make and justify the decision to implement AR technology
- User level, where workers need to accept, adopt and use AR technology
- The AREA has conducted research to the barriers to adoption in the manufacturing environment and concluded that worker acceptance management is highly relevant but often not a high priority for AR project leaders.
- The importance of change management to successful AR projects
- Panel session with industry experts
- Overview of AREA Barriers to adoption research
- Q&A with the experts
Go back to original WorkinAR Essentials Series page