Overview of event
MAKEuk and the AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA) are excited to present a webinar about Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR). You will hear from several Enterprises (and AREA members) who have successfully implemented AR solutions and are gaining substantial business benefit. Learn from Welsh Water and Medtronic as they explain the benefits and challenges of implementing Enterprise AR solutions.
Realwear will provide an overview of the technology needed to successfully deliver AR solutions and the best practice for implementation.
A “must attend” for anyone interested in learning about Enterprise AR
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What business problems are Enterprises solving using AR?
- Overview of the benefits being realised by implementing AR solutions?
- Insight in to the technologies needed and best practice for successful implementation
- Understand the AR implementation challenges and how to overcome them?
The AREA is running its 3rd annual enterprise AR workshop on the 26th & 27th March at the AMRC Factory 2050. If you like to attend, please register here or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Smith, FIOSH, FRSH, FHEA AREA – Safety & Risk Engineer | Innovator & AR, VR and IoT Leader, Welsh Water
- Andreas Hartmann, Principal Development Architect, Medtronic
- John Thurgood, Director Sales Europe, Middle East & Africa, Realwear
- Mark Sage, Executive Director of the AREA (Chair)
- Introduction from Jim Davidson, Region Director, South of England at MAKEuk
Registration and Fees
There is no charge for this webinar.
Location and Travel
This is an online webinar. Please use the links provided to register.