Overview of event
The Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit East examines the opportunities and challenges of implementing wearables in the workplace. Some of the most forward-thinking companies from across different industries will participate to learn and share how use of wearable technologies can support those who strive to innovate, work smarter, work safer and increase efficiencies in the workplace.
The conference is for leading enterprise decision makers who are already using wearables within their organizations, as well as representatives of businesses currently exploring the use of wearables and seeking to gain a clearer understanding of the technology’s capabilities.
Attendees are from the following industries:
- Manufacturing, automotive, aviation and aerospace
- Construction and engineering
- Oil and gas, field services and utilities
- Healthcare and medical, public safety and security
- Retail and wholesale, travel and hospitality
- Shipping and logistics, warehousing and distribution
Why AREA Members Attend the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit
When providing users who use their hands with increased contextual information in Augmented Reality view, new approaches are necessary. In the place of touchscreens to consume or interact with information, professionals seek to move towards human-world interaction where the user is much more intimately connected to the surrounding environment. The rise of wearable devices is making this human-world dynamic a realistic goal by blurring the lines between computer and human environment.
Consisting of real-world case studies and best-practice user examples, the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit is an opportunity to hear and learn from those organizations and specialists currently utilizing this new wave of technology.
AREA members attend this event to:
- Network with motivated professionals, enterprise leaders and experts, key analysts and other solution seekers and service providers—all in one place, at one time.
- Access cutting-edge educational content, including the latest insights from those driving the use of wearables in the enterprise, exclusive conference-only white papers, along with a host of other resources strictly available to the conference delegates.
- Participate and contribute in the discussion and learning by sharing experiences and ideas. Tap into the collective knowledge of the room by conversing and brainstorming as a group to address common challenges and objectives.
Why AREA Members Attend this Event
The organizers are offering special attendance discounts to AREA members in good standing.
Registration and Fees
Click here to register for this event. Registration fees are as follows:
Early Bird Full Access Pass—Expires April 11, 2016
$799 for End Users & Enterprise Adopters
$1,699 for Other Organizations
Standard Rate Full Access Pass—Expires June 15, 2016
$999 for End Users & Enterprise Adopters
$1,999 for Other Organizations
On-Site Full Access Pass
$1,299 for End Users & Enterprise Adopters
$2,199 for Other Organizations
W Atlanta – Downtown
45 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard
Atlanta, Georgia, 30308
Access and Accommodations
Conference Group Rate:
To make reservations, please call 404-582-5800 and request the BrainXchange’s group rate or click here.
Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL).
Sponsors and Host
Supporting Partner: Augmented Reality for Enterprise Alliance.
Comments or Questions?