Overview of event
Digital Twin is an analytics-driven approach to design, testing, manufacturing, and support of products and operations. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) recognizes the importance of providing industrial organizations with the knowledge to strategically identify and implement predictive capabilities for applications spanning the enterprise and beyond.
Mark Sage, executive Director of The AREA, along with Gary Smith of Welsh Water (AREA member) will be hosting a session to take place on Thu, Nov 04 at 9:15 am ET.
The format will be a 20 minute presentation followed by 10 minutes of live audience Q&A.
This event provided an interactive virtual space for attendees to:
- Connect with digital twin experts and influencers—join like-minded individuals who are ready to share their digital twin journey.
- Acquire new perspectives and ideas—define strategic enterprise goals for implementing digital twin and gain valuable insights applicable to your situation.
- Learn in a digital environment—acquire insider knowledge on digital trends, new technologies, and innovations—virtually, on a proven industry-leading event platform.
- Invest in professional development and build networks—invest in yourself as you discover new avenues to drive effective digital operations.
- Attain a deeper understanding of the latest tools and processes—find yourself at the forefront of building data-driven operations and learn how to reduce costs and increase efficiency.