Overview of event
The AR for Enterprise Alliance is the only global non-profit, member-driven organization dedicated to widespread adoption of interoperable AR-enabled enterprise systems. Whether you are getting started with enterprise Augmented Reality or a widely recognized expert in the field, you can benefit from and contribute to the AR for Enterprise Alliance.
This webinar will offer valuable insights about the AREA and the motivations of its founding members.
- What is the vision of the AR for Enterprise Alliance for the future of work?
- What are the challenges that founders face and ultimately inspired the formation of this organization?
- How will the AREA and members achieve their goals?
- What impacts has it had already and what do members expect the organization to change?
- How can you and your organization participate in and benefit from this important organization?
In this inaugural AREA webinar, the executive director will introduce the organization’s vision. Elected AREA officers and chairs of AREA committees will have an interactive discussion about their reasons for supporting its growth and how other organizations will quickly benefit.
- Carl Byers, Chief Strategy Officer, Contextere and President of the AREA
- Pete Wassell, CEO of Augmate and AREA VP of Provider Segment
- John Simmins, Technical Executive at EPRI and AREA Research Committee co-chair
- Ketan Joshi, VP Marketing Atheer Labs and AREA Marketing Committee chair
The webinar will be hosted by Christine Perey, Executive Director, AR for Enterprise Alliance.