Overview of event
In this webinar, you will hear from Tero Aaltonen, the CEO of Augumenta, with Eve Lindroth and Sanna Siurumaa joining in the discussion.
They will be providing insights and experience of implementing augmented reality solutions in factories, and how one AR solution can help you solve multiple challenges on the shop-floor.
In this webinar, the content will focus on practical examples and learning from AR projects carried out in different industrial environments.
The speakers will share concrete tips and guidance on what to consider when you’re planning an AR deployment project for your team. The webinar is a “must-attend” for any team leader, manager and expert responsible for solving those factory shop-floor issues and looking for new ways for their teams to work.
- Typical AR use cases on factory shop-floors
- How AR improves situational awareness and speeds up processes
- How remote support can be context-related
- How siloed use cases integrate into a single AR application
- Usability test results from Siemens
- Tero Aaltonen – CEO at Augumenta Ltd. and AREA member
- Eve Lindroth – Head of Marketing at Augumenta
- Sanna Siurumaa – at OAMK/Augumenta
- Mark Sage – Executive Director of the AREA (Augmented Reality Enterprise Alliance)
Registration and Fees
Please register here