Overview of event
“More than 1 billion jobs, almost one-third of all jobs worldwide, are likely to be transformed by technology in the next decade,” OECD estimates. How can we shape the future of work so that it brings increased opportunities for everyone, not more inequalities?
At Appearition we envision building an inclusive future of work. Through our platform, we reduce the barriers of entry for enterprises to adopt immersive technologies.
In this webinar, Appearition CEO & Founder Vivek Aiyer will be sharing insights, experience and challenges of implementing enterprise AR.
It’s a “must-attend” for anyone interested in learning more about the Enterprise AR industry.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- About the low code platform approach Appearition has taken in building and scaling immersive technology solutions
- Challenges faced by the customers around re-usability, scalability and security
- Headless Content Management System for Immersive Technologies
- Building an ecosystem of success – how customers and partners together will build the future of work
- Vivek Aiyer – [CEO] at Appearition and AREA member
- Simon Galanakis – Platform Architect at Appearition
Mark Sage – Executive Director of the AREA (Augmented Reality Enterprise Alliance)
The AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA) is the only global, membership-funded non-profit alliance dedicated to helping accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) by supporting the growth of a comprehensive ecosystem. We support innovative companies aspiring to invest in AR technology who need a better understanding of the tools available, application possibilities, methods of implementation and return on investment.