Calling all AR Startups: Now There’s an AREA Membership Just for You
Now you can take advantage of all the advantages of belonging to the AREA through our new Startup Membership.
Are you an AR startup that would like to join the AREA but has lacked the resources for a full Contributor membership? Now you can take advantage of all the advantages of belonging to the AREA through our new Startup Membership.
The time-limited Startup membership offers you the full benefits of an AREA Contributor member:
- Create awareness of your startup
- Gain access to AREA thought leadership content
- Attend AREA member events
- Network with enterprises that are looking for AR solutions
- Participate in AREA committees and help define the ecosystem
- Get discounts to events negotiated by the AREA
- Receive synopses of AREA research
- Gain entry into the AREA marketplace (in development)
- Contribute thought leadership content to the AREA blog
- Get Contributor member voting rights
- Be part of the only alliance focusing on AR in the Enterprise!
It’s a great way to develop your AR network and gain visibility with prospective enterprise customers. You get all this for $1500 per year – that’s $3500 less than the lowest annual fee for Contributor membership.
AREA Startup membership is limited to organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Your total annual revenue is under $1 million.
- Your staff size is 10 or fewer full-time and/or freelance employees.
- Your organization has been trading for less than three years.
The AREA Startup membership package is only available for a two-year period. After the two years have elapsed, your company must choose a Contributor or Sponsor membership to continue as an AREA member.
Click here to take advantage of this exciting offer.