Background and Achievements
- Launch of first product, Iristick.Z1 glasses, in June 2017 at AWE (USA)
- Launch of discovery program for enterprises and developers providing access to our hardware, SDK and technical support for developers who want to maximize the potential of their industrial software applications
- Winner of the Red Dot Design Award
- Awarded with Horizon 2020 SME breakthrough innovation grant
- Finalist of Humanitarian Grand Challenge (USAID)
Challenges to be Addressed by AR
Iristick is focused purely on industrial applications, such as procedural processes and remote assistance, you-see-what-I-see applications. By harnessing the power of existing mobile devices, users can work hands-free in remote locations and have access to the latest real-time information.
Why AR is a Strategic Area
The emergence of more and more AR and assisted-reality applications continues to expand the possibilities of how Iristick can improve efficiency, reduce error rates and improve user comfort and safety in industry.