Overview of event
The 2018 event is estimated to host over 200 exhibitors and 30,000 person-time visitors on a show floor of 30,000 sq.m. Four special exhibition areas will be reserved for VR&AR Based Education, VR&AR Based Home Decoration, VR&AR Smart Wearable Devices and VR&AR Entertainment Equipment in order to achieve a more systematic and comprehensive display of VR&AR products.
The event is being developed through collaboration by the following organisations:
- GuangDong Association of Cyber Culture
- Guangdong Association of Internet New Media Audio-Visual
- Guangdong Provincial Broadcast, Television, Network Limited
- Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group
First held in 2017, the event had a show floor of 20,000 sq.m with over 100 acclaimed exhibitors from both home and abroad including VRway, Hirain, Leke VR, Shenlinqijing, Foldspace, NineD, TPcast, Huan Tek, Xiechuang, EFERCRO, Movie Power and many more. All showcased their latest offerings to visitors from over 30 countries and regions. And, whilst VR&AR entertainment equipment dominated the show, VR&AR based education were the other most represented sector.
The event aims to foster the development of the global VR&AR industry, build a professional and efficient B platform for buyers and suppliers, bring business opportunities from different parts of China to global insiders and Cultivate a consumer market for VR&AR products on a national scale by opening the show to ordinary consumers.
To attend this event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of the agenda will include:
- VR/AR Hardware Equipment: output/input equipment, data equipment, tracking equipment/system, location system and other tracking device, etc;
- VR/AR System Equipment: immersive VR system, desktop VR system, AR system, distri-buted VR system, etc. Visual sensor, auditory sensor, etc;
- VR/AR Technology: 3D output technology, environment modeling technology, 3D sound si-mulation technology, human-machine interaction technology, etc;
- VR/AR Production Equipment and Accessories: VR system, super computer, screen, mi-cro projector, video processing chip, sensor, optical glass, etc;
- VR/AR Game: VR park, VR experience, VR travel, VR/AR drive, VR shooting game, VR modeling game, etc;
- VR/AR Software: modeling software, development software, web3D technology, cult3D technology, VR modeling language, panoramic technique, etc;
- VR/AR Application Solution: vehicle production, equipment production, aircraft and space ship, national defense and military industry, medical treatment, etc;
- VR/AR Content Creation Demonstration
Registration and Fees
Pre-registration is free of charge. If you would like to attend the show, please register using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-asia-vr-ar-fair-summit-vrar-fair-2018-tickets-37266233307
Any questions regarding the event please email: email@example.com
Location and Travel
From Guangzhou East Railway Terminus to the fairground
1) By Metro: Take Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro from the Guangzhou East Railway Terminus (广州火车东站), changing over to Line 8 at the Ke Cun Station (客村) and disembark at the Pazhou Station (琶洲站), A exit. The exhibition centers are within walking distance. The 30-minute journey costs RMB 4.
2) By Taxi: Approximately 20-30 minutes and RMB 35
From Guangzhou New Baiyun International Airport to the fairground
1) By Metro: Take Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro from the Airport South Terminus (机场南站), changing over to Line 8 at the Ke Cun Station (客村) and disembark at the Pazhou Station (琶洲站), A exit. The exhibition centers are within walking distance. The 45-minute journey costs RMB 13.
2) By Taxi: Approximate 60 minutes, RMB 150-200.