Looking for investment – hear the latest about the AR industry and how to secure investment
Oaklins DeSilva+Phillips is an investment bank for clients that operate at the intersection of content, technology, and services.
Colton Smith is their Vice President – Mergers & Acquisitions with a strong focus and expertise on Augmented Reality. Colton is the author of an AR market analysis report and will share its insights to the AREA members and wider AR ecosystem. He will also provide insights and opportunities for AR companies looking to take the next investment step.
It’s a “must-attend” for anyone interested in learning more about the Enterprise AR industry and considering or actively looking for VC investment.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How different trends are driving the adoption of Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality’s role in transforming the enterprise landscape
- Strategies to help companies capture value • A typical engagement process with ODP Speakers
- Colton Smith – Vice President – Mergers & Acquisitions, TMT / Augmented Reality
- Mark Sage – Executive Director of the AREA (Augmented Reality Enterprise Alliance)