Overview of event
The Industrial VR/AR Forum is bringing together the industrial, energy & engineering Immersive Tech leaders, software developers, wearables/exoskeletons platforms and VR/AR/XR systems to showcase how they are using proven mixed & enhanced reality technology in their enterprise industrial operations today to reach common industry goals, such as decreasing costs and risks while increasing safety, enhanced training/knowledge transfer and speed/quality of information delivery.
Learn what’s real and what’s hype…Most importantly, learn what’s really working!
Some topics to be covered will include:
- Cross-Industry VR/AR/Immersive Tech Best Practices
- Advancing Business Operations & Training with Mixed Reality Solutions
- Transforming Business & Remote Inspections with VR/AR/XR
- The Future of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Energy & Engineering
- Learn How to Craft & Implement a Successful VR/AR/XR Strategy
- How Wearable Tech and Exoskeletons are Being Deployed in Industrial Facilities
- Network with the MOST Influential End Users, Investors & Solution Providers
- Real-World Use Case studies
- Live demos at the Immersive Tech Demo Zone
- State-of-the-Art VR/AR/XR and Mixed Reality Industry Information & Displays
The full Agenda can be explored here.
In addition, for all AREA members, a 20% discount is available upon registration. Simply use the discount link available on this event page.
Registration and Fees
Save $200 if you register by the Early Bird Deadline on January 30, 2019.
Delegate – End Users and Asset Operators:
$395 Early Bird
Location and Travel
Omni Houston Hotel