Overview of event
Augmented World Expo (AWE) is the world’s largest conference and vendor exhibition for professionals focused on making the world more interactive—featuring technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, wearable computing, smart glasses, gesture and sensor devices, and the Internet of Things. Now in its 7th year, AWE 2016 will welcome over 4,000 attendees and 250 exhibitors, including CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors and press.
Enterprise AR at AWE 2016
The AREA will curate all relevant submissions, and manage and chair the AWE 2016 Enterprise AR track.
Sessions on June 1 will provide practical insights, best practices and guidelines for designers and managers of enterprise AR. Submit your proposal on topics such as:
- How to select the best use cases for enterprise Augmented Reality
- How to introduce enterprise Augmented Reality in a company
- How to choose the display device for your project
- How to integrate Augmented Reality with Industrial IoT
- How to prepare data for enterprise Augmented Reality information products
- How to modify workflows for use with Augmented Reality
- How to train enterprise Augmented Reality users
- How to estimate enterprise Augmented Reality ROI
- How to introduce and manage hands-free and wearable devices for enterprise Augmented Reality
- How to assess, measure and manage enterprise Augmented Reality risk factors
- How to manage enterprise Augmented Reality security and safety
Case studies and testimonials from companies introducing and using Augmented Reality to improve workplace performance will fill the enterprise AR track on June 2. If you know about exciting projects that illustrate best practices and that would be valuable to others, please invite the customer representative to submit their proposal for this AWE 2016 track.
AREA Pavilion at AWE 2016
The members of the AREA will exhibit in the AREA Pavilion. Members can access this page with exclusive information about this special area dedicated to enterprise AR, or contact the organizers about AWE 2016 here.
Follow this link to register for the event. An Early Bird discount is available until March 20, 2016.
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great American Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Access and Accommodations
Details on how to get to the Santa Clara Convention Center are found here.
The organization behind AWE is AugmentedReality.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to nurturing and catalyzing the global transformation of the industry.
Comments or Questions?
You can send comments or queries to the organizers about AWE 2016 here.