Overview of event
The AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA) is the only global membership funded alliance, helping to accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) by creating a comprehensive ecosystem. We support innovative companies, aspiring to invest in AR technology who need a better understanding of the tools available, application possibilities, methods of implementation and return on investment.
Augmented Reality and Internet of Things (IoT) are technologies that are often grouped together by business. Yet many leaders and managers are unclear HOW, or indeed IF, these technologies are complimentary or contradictory. This webinar looks to clarify these technologies and investigate if IoT and AR are Friends or Enemies.
During this webinar, viewers will learn:
- A high-level definition of AR and IoT
- Which companies are providing solutions in IoT and AR
- About use cases and cases studies that utilize both IoT and AR
- Expert opinions on how these technologies can work together to create real business benefit
- What the future holds and if these technologies will continue to create value for enterprises
|Mark Sage, Executive Director, AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA)|
|Carl Byers, Chief Strategy Officer, Contextere|
|Marc Schuetz, Director ThingWorx Product Management, PTC|
Pontus Blomberg, Founder & VP – Business Development, 3D Studio Blomberg
Beppe Scavo, Researcher, AR for Enterprise Alliance (AREA)