Calling All Augmented Reality Startups – Get a “Kick Start” by Joining The AREA
Startups are amazing. Their energy, passion and enthusiasm are palpable. They have innovative technology that the world is waiting for.
But many startups are crying out for a firm footing, a leg-up, an audience, and a network of trusted established influencers who have been there and done that.
If you’re a startup in Augmented Reality seeking to make connections with established industry leaders and prospective enterprise customers, it’s time for you to consider joining an alliance that offers exactly that – and a whole lot more.
The Augmented Reality for Enterprise Alliance (the AREA) is the only global funded membership alliance working to accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) by creating a comprehensive ecosystem.
AREA membership offers you an opportunity to network with other people in the AR industry and to reach prospective enterprise customers that are planning to invest – or already investing – in AR.
That is why we have created a new time-limited membership package just for startups.
The time-limited Startup membership offers you all the benefits of an AREA Contributor member. You’ll be able to:
- Access AREA thought leadership content
- Network with leading global enterprises interested in implementing AR solutions
- Attend AREA member events
- Participate in AREA committees
- Get discounts to events negotiated by the AREA
- Receive synopses of AREA research
- Gain entry into the AREA marketplace (in development)
- Contribute thought leadership content to the AREA blog
- Take advantage of Contributor member voting rights
It’s a great way to develop your AR network and gain visibility with prospective enterprise customers. You get all this for $1500 per year – that’s $3500 less than the lowest annual fee for Contributor membership.
To join the AREA as a Startup member, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Your total annual revenue is under $1 million
- Your staff size is 10 or fewer full-time and/or freelance employees
- Your organization has been trading for less than three years
The AREA Startup membership package is only available for a two-year period. After the two years have elapsed, your company must choose a Contributor or Sponsor membership to continue as an AREA member.
Start your AREA membership today in two simple steps:
Step 1. Complete and submit the AREA Startup Membership Application
Step 2. Provide payment through our secure payment page by clicking the “JOIN NOW” button below.
If you have any questions regarding the AREA Startup Membership qualifications or application process, please email Startup@theAREA.org or contact Amanda O’Brien at +1 (781) 876-6229.