Whitepaper Augmented Reality Technologies Construction & Engineering
Readers may be interested in a whitepaper named ‘Augmented Reality Technologies Offer Industry Changing Applications’. The key topic area is advancing workforces with Smart Glasses. The author is Zachary Wassenberg of Burns McDonnell, a specialist construction engineering company.
The document discusses a range of topics including:
- Smart Glass Technology Terms
- Safety: Improving construction environments
- Disaster Recovery: Speeding emergency response
- Peer-to-peer Communication: Opening doors to remote collaboration
- Construction management: Helping projects run smoother
- Asset management: Improving maintenance and extending equipment life
- What’s next for Smart Glasses
The author of the whitepaper, Zachary Wassenberg, works in substations and Augmented Technologies, focusing on transmission and distribution engineer-procure-construction (EPC) projects.
You can download the whitepaper here.