Umajin Launches Immerse Platform for Enterprise Applications
A press release dated Nov. 16, 2017 on Globe Newswire, today announced the launch of Umajin Immerse, a development platform that includes 3D, Digital Agents, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), offline mapping and simplified and secure provisioning of enterprise data resources.
The platform is used to drive innovation and digital transformation for enterprises, allowing rapid deployment of digital processes for employees and customers while providing a common cinematic-quality experience across smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. The company also announced the opening of its Boston office and US headquarters.
Features are said to include:
- Collaborative features including concurrent multi-user editing and real-time visualization
- Instant publishing across all operating systems including iOS, Android, Windows and OSX, using a highly efficient proprietary rendering engine and providing full support for all device hardware capability including accelerometers, cameras, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Fully customizable animated digital agents with voice recognition and gesture control capabilities
- Built-in 3D, IoT, AR and VR development tools delivered as pre-tested, drag and drop modules
- Support for code-free and custom-built elements, enabling seamless cooperation between developers and line of business users
- Complete visibility into, and management of, user rights and roles to support more effective and secure management of enterprise processes