Member Atheer Wins SPIFFY Award at TC3 Summit
A recent article by PR Newswire reported that the Service Provider Innovation Forum (SPIF) in Silicon Valley presented seven new communications organisations with awards for their technology, management, innovation, and execution.
Over 600 industry experts attended the Telecom Council’s annual SPIFFY Award ceremony, along with the nominees and 50 other global communications companies. Out of 200 startups, 35 were nominated in July earlier this year. Amongst the seven winners was AREA member Atheer, who won the Ground Breaker Award for Engineering Excellence. Other winners include:
- ThinkCX Technologies (the Graham Bell Award for Best Communication Solutions)
- Peel (the Edison Award for Most Innovative Start-Up)
- Loop AI Labs (the San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology)
- CUJO (the Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity)
- Simless (the Zephyr Award for Best Mobile Opportunity)
- iControl Networks (the Prodigy Award for the Most Successful SPIF Alumni)
- Telefonica (the Fred and Ginger Award for Most Supportive Carrier)
You can read Atheer’s AREA member profile here.