How can AR be used for Comms Strategy and Employee Benefits
Delegates at Employee Benefits Connect 2018 will be able to gain insight on how to utilise augmented reality (AR) within a communications strategy.
Jon Bryant, head of online benefits and communications at Aon Employee Benefits, will lead a session titled ‘Key technologies to help you consumerise your employee benefits engagement strategy’ as part of the technology conference stream on Wednesday 28 February 2018.
Topics for discussion include:
- The session will firstly dissect what augmented reality is
- How AR differs from VR
- Discussion of benefits of AR, and highlight
- How this type of technology can be used as part of a communications strategy to help increase staff engagement with employee benefits
- Bryant will explain how AR can be utilised as an engagement tool, particularly when employers are segmenting their workforce in order to target their communications approach. As a relatively new tool in an employer’s communications arsenal
- Potential challenges around AR, including its use of personal data, especially in light of the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the UK, effective from May 2018.
The 2018 conference will take place on Wednesday 28 February 2018 at Park Plaza, Westminster, London.
For more information see EmployeeBenefits.co.uk