Augmented Reality Market Detailed Analysis to 2024
A recent article on Digital Journal reports on Market Research Reports Search Engine’s analysis of the Augmented Reality market.
According to the article, the demand for Augmented and Virtual Reality is predicted to increase in the near future due to the increased demand for ARVR service, rise in end-use application, and affordable hardware cost.
The ARVR market is segmented into component, end-use application, and geography. Component types are software, hardware (head-mounted display, head-up display, glasses, consoles, and others), and services. End-use applications are education, healthcare, gaming, retail, construction, automotive, media and entertainment, defense and aerospace, and others (manufacturing and energy). AR and VR are segmented separately.
Geographical regions are segmented into:
- North America (US and Canada)
- Europe (UK and Germany)
- Asia Pacific (China and India)
- MEA (South Africa and the GCC)
- South America (Brazil and Argentina)
Aspects analysed in the report include:
- Driving / restraining factors of the market
- Prevailing market trends
- Prospective growth opportunities
- Major strategies increasing the popularity of the market
- Market estimates and forecasts for all segments
- Estimates and forecasts for the head-mounted display, glasses, and console
- Industry evolution
- Impact analysis of the market on smartphones, tablets, etc.
Key players profiled in the report include:
- Google, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oculus VR LLC
- HTC Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Blippar Ltd.
- MindMaze SA
- NuFormer Projection B.V.