Atheer 5 tips for selecting the best AR smart glasses for your enterprise
Atheer’s latest blog offers enterprises 5 tips for selecting the best AR smart glasses for your requirements. You can enjoy many elements of Augmented Reality using many different mobile devices – including smartphones, tablets and laptop computers – and the makers of those devices are working hard to encourage you to do just that.
But if the jobs in your company require employees to work truly hands-free – yet have access to vital collaboration tools, digital assets and work instructions within their field of vision – then you need to seriously consider using smart glasses.
This advice based guide by Atheer gives 5 questions enterprise users need to ask on how to select the best smart glasses for your needs.
- Do you need a monocular or binocular design
- How important is the weight of the glasses
- How do the smart glasses fit?
- What kind of battery life do you need?
- What’s the optimal display size and quality for your use case?
For the full article and explanation see Atheer’s blog.